This Is Tomorrow Festival operates under the umbrella of “Kilimanjaro Live Ltd.”. This Is Tomorrow Festival respects your privacy entirely and is committed to protecting your personal data. We understand the importance of knowing how your data is used and stored.
1 Important Information
This Is Tomorrow Festival is a brand held within Kilimanjaro Live Ltd., which is a brand held within the Kilimanjaro Live umbrella. This Is Tomorrow is the data controller and is entirely responsible for personal communication you receive from these brands.
Kilimanjaro Live Ltd. work with multiple other promoters, festivals and ticketing agencies under lawful and dependable agreements. Almost all of the shows we market to you are equally organised by ourselves and your information collection is important if we ever need to get in touch with you about your show.
Most importantly we manage ticketing and reserve the right to acquire customer information from anyone who opts in for further marketing from Ticketline, our ticketing partner.
1.1 Contact details
We are partnered with The Ticketline Network Ltd, and will only provide you with ticket links serviced by Ticketline (this includes This Is Tomorrow Festival ticketing).
If you have any questions or would like to contact us about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please do so at the following:
You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would appreciate the opportunity to deal with any concerns you address before approaching the ICO. Please contact us in the first instance, we will do absolutely everything we can to resolve any issues.
It is important to ensure the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please keep us informed if any of the details you provide change during the course of your relationship with us.
- The data we collect about you and when
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you directly, indirect or through third parties.
We collect data from the following platforms ONLY:
- Ticket buyers from our Ticketline shows, who opt in for further marketing.
- Our own sign up form on this Site.
2.1 Direct Information
We will collect information that is associated with your identity purely for organisational purposes, this includes your first and last name.
- If you make a purchase with us, or our affiliates, Ticketline, we will have access to the information you provide within the form. We can access and use your name, email address, date of birth, payment date & time, geographic location and access information on how many tickets were purchased.
- We may also need to collect information from you that we may need to know for your attendance, such as your age and disabilities.
- In some circumstances, if applicable to the event, we may require to collect additional information specifically relevant to your ticket purchase, which could include verifying your age with identification for entry or fraud prevention and detection.
During your booking with us or our ticketing partners (Ticketline) you can request to receive information about further events and newsletters. As the show organiser, promoter and contracted data partner, we reserve the right to use your data in our email marketing and cookie based marketing.
Competitions and Surveys
Occasionally, we may invite you to participate in competitions or surveys related to our events. We would like your opinion on this as you’re an important customer, mostly though, your data is likely deemed relevant to the subject of the competition or survey.
2.2 Indirect Information
When you use our contact forms, your message will go through to the relevant member of the team. We reserve the right to retain copies of these conversations. This may help both parties in the future should the inquiry not be completely resolved.
When you browse our Site, information about your visit is collected and stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the Site, the server logs stores the details and contents you request and stores your IP address and the date and time of your page requests. We collect this data in order to enhance yours and other users’ experience when using the Site.
When you browse our site, information may be collected by a third-party analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected including length of visit, page views, geographical location, your device.Data obtained via cookies and similar technology will be processed in accordance with the cookies policy below. We collect this data in order to enhance yours and other users experience when using the site.
Email engagement & responses
We may collect information on how you respond, engage and submit information from emails we send you, for example, if you opened or actively engaged with the content by clicking a link.
Information posted on third-party platforms
When using other platforms to communicate messages about This Is Tomorrow Festival brands, such as a review on social media or a written review about one of our shows, you are out of the control of our data management.
2.3 Third Parties
How we use your personal data
- We require to send you an e-ticket for you to print at home.
- When necessary to inform you of upcoming shows, providing you have opted in for further marketing.
- When necessary to comply with legal or regulatory demanded obligation
- To inform you of changes to a show you may have booked within the brand.
Should you have provided consent when making a booking or when subscribing to our marketing database, we may use your information provided for marketing purposes by email. You will be provided the opportunity to customise, update or unsubscribe from our emails at any time and we respect your choice and privacy at all times.
We may need to contact you about some operational factors, such as the below:
- Checking attendance of an event
- Double checking on your unique needs when attending a specific event
- Providing customer service and support, updating you of changes to your ticket, access level and the event you are attending
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data provided for the purposes outlined above. Should our need to change
Third Party Content
We will only retain your information to provide you with information about the service you have purchased from our site, or for marketing that you have opted in for.
Additionally, we will retain your data for as long as necessary to protect our legal rights in data protection.
In some circumstances, your data may be anonymised for research and statistical purposes only. (Including reports on opt out behaviour)
We promise and are completely committed to protecting your data using appropriate security measures. This will prevent your information from being compromised, altered, damaged, disclosed, lost and used in an unauthorised manner.
Your Legal Rights
You retain the following rights to:
- Request access to the personal datawe hold about you
- Request us to provide a copyof your personal data
- Request us to update and amendany personal data that is incorrect
- Request that we don’t use your personal data for marketing purposes – please note you can unsubscribe from marketing at the bottom of any of our correspondence.
- Object to automated decision making and profilingusing your personal data
- Withdraw consentto our use of your data
- Request to erase your personal data, except for information we are obliged to retain to comply with our legal requirements
- Lodge a complaintwith the Information Commissioners Office.
You can exercise any number of these rights at any moment, using the contact information provided in this policy. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have a compelling legitimate interest to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Last modified: 1st October 2020